Graduate School of Human Science
Degree: Master of Human Science / Master of Psychology
Doctor of Human Science / Doctor of Psychology
English-based Degree Program: N/A
Location: Osaka Ibaraki Campus
At the Graduate School of Human Science, faculty members and graduate students work together, seeking to realize new academic fields in the area of Human Science.
Three research fields
- Basic Psychology
To expand students’ academic understanding, courses including cognitive psychology, developmental psychology, social psychology, and research methods are offered.
- Human Social services
Offering four clusters, namely （１）Character Human formation and Clinical Education,（２） behavior analysis of Disability,（３）family function and Clinical sociology,（４）Development and Clinical Studies in welfare.
- Clinical Psychology
Offering subjects that correspond to the curriculum stipulated by the Japanese Certification Board for Clinical Psychologists, our school is a designated TypeⅠgraduate school for Clinical Psychologists.
- Special Topics in Cognitive Psychology
- Selected Topics in Developmental Psychology
- Selected Topics in Clinical Psychology Ⅰ
- Selected Topics in Psychiatry
- Research in Group Approaches
- Clinical Psychology in Practice
- Research in School Counseling
- Forensic Psychology
- Research in Social Work
- Human Science in Society
- Selected Topics in Human Science
- Human Services in Practice