Learn deeply and interdisciplinarily
about specialized areas
#01One of the largest
information colleges in Japan.
- - We have about 100 faculty members.
- - We cover diverse research themes and have faculty members with a wide variety of specialties.
- - We have a long history, reaching back to the Department of Information Engineering of the College of Science and Engineering established in 1987.
#02Seven education programs (courses) where
students learn deeply and interdisciplinarily
about specialized areas.
- - Six Japanese-medium courses where students learn deeply about specialized areas that fit the demands of the age.
- - A unique English-medium course where students learn cross-cuttingly and practically through project-based learning.
#03A research hub that extends
to the world.
- - Obtained more Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research than any other private university in West Japan.
- - Top place in eight fields of the Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research, of which six were information-related.
#04Looking towards international society
through English education,
overseas training, etc.
- - Establishment of the Information Systems Science and Engineering Course (ISSE) in 2017
- - Enhanced overseas IT Training Programs