These Courses Are
- Those who want to deepen their understanding of Japanese traditional arts, culture, and history through hands-on learning (Kinugasa Campus courses)
- Those who want to learn about marketing, business, manufacturing, city planning, etc., of Japanese companies through hands-on learning (Osaka Ibaraki Campus courses)
- Those who want to learn about Japanese food culture, natural environments, technology, etc., through hands-on learning (Biwako-Kusatsu Campus courses)
These Courses Are Offered At
- Kinugasa Campus (Kyoto)
- Osaka Ibaraki Campus (Osaka)
- Biwako-Kusatsu Campus (Shiga)
About Campus-Specific Courses
Students will learn about Japanese traditional culture, history, society, urban innovation, food culture, corporate activities, etc., through hands-on learning in accordance with the distinctive characteristics of each RU campus.
|Class Language||Japanese/ English|
Comment From Participant
In (these) special courses, we have the chance to really appreciate and understand more of the Japanese traditional culture.
Ilaria Canali / Italy