How to Apply
The Spring 2020 application is now available!
The SKP Application Form with supporting application materials must be submitted by the deadline. Applications are accepted twice a year in both fall and spring.
Deadline: Thursday, October 31 at 17:00 JST
Step 1: Read the Application Guidelines
Please read the Application Guidelines thoroughly before starting the application. There are certain materials that may take time to be prepared, such as an Academic Transcript and the Letter of Recommendation.
Step 2: Create an SKP Application Form Account
Exchange Students from Partner Universities
Once you are nominated by your home university, your account will be created. You should contact your home university to receive your SKP Application Form ID, PW and URL.
Go to the SKP ID Registration webpage.
Receive your ID, PW and SKP Application Form URL.
Create an SKP Application Form account.
Step 3: Start Your Application
Spring 2020 Application Deadline: Thursday, October 31 at 17:00 JST
- Access the SKP Application Form from My Page Login.
- Fill out the online form and upload the necessary documents. You can save your application at any point during the application process and continue at a later time.
- Before submitting, save a copy of the entire application. You may be asked for clarification of your application and submitted documents, so please save all your application materials until the program starts.
- After submitting your application, you will receive confirmation of your application by email. If you do not receive confirmation, contact the SKP staff immediately. The application process may not have been completed.
- Check your email regularly. The SKP staff may ask you to submit additional documents or resubmit supporting materials.
- Incomplete applications will not be accepted. Applications submitted after the deadline will also not be accepted.
Step 4: Receive Admission Results
The Study in Kyoto Program Spring 2020 semester admission results will be sent by email by the end of December 2019.