How to Apply
Due to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on Japan, new student acceptance for the Fall 2020 semester has been suspended.
The SKP Application Form with supporting application materials must be submitted by the deadline. Applications are accepted twice a year in both fall and spring.
Information regarding the Spring 2021 semester application will be announced at a later time.
Once confirmed, details will be announced here.
【Steps to Take When Applying】
Step 1: Read the Application Guidelines
Please read the Application Guidelines thoroughly before starting the application. There are certain materials that may take time to be prepared, such as an academic transcript and the Letter of Recommendation.
Information regarding the SKP Spring 2021 Application Guidelines will be announced at a later time.
SKP Fall 2020 Application Guidelines (ENG) (Updated 2.17.2020)
SKP Fall 2020 Application Guidelines (JPN) (Updated 2.17.2020)
Step 2: Create an SKP Application Form Account
Exchange Students from Partner Universities
Once you are nominated by your home university, your account will be created. You should contact your home university to receive your SKP Application Form ID, PW and URL.
Go to the SKP ID Registration webpage.
Receive your ID, PW and SKP Application Form URL.
Create an SKP Application Form account.
Step 3: Start Your Application
- Access the SKP Application Form from My Page Login
- Fill out the online form and upload the necessary documents. You can save your application at any point during the application process and continue at a later time.
- Before submitting, save a copy of the entire application. You may be asked for clarification of your application and submitted documents, so please save all your application materials until the program starts.
- After submitting your application, you will receive confirmation of your application by email. If you do not receive confirmation, contact the SKP staff immediately. The application process may not have been completed.
- Check your email regularly. The SKP staff may ask you to submit additional documents or resubmit supporting materials.
- Incomplete applications will not be accepted. Applications submitted after the deadline will also not be accepted.
Step 4: Receive Admission Results
New student acceptance for the Fall 2020 semester has been suspended.