Course Lists From Previous Semesters
Below are the course lists from previous semesters for each study track/ campus. Please note that even if a course was offered in the past, it may not be offered during a future academic year.
SKP students can select courses only from the course lists for each track/campus distributed to them at the start of the course registration period. Students will not be able to choose from among all of the courses for regular students offered in English.
International students are required by Japanese law to attend a minimum of 10 hours of classes per week. Since one session lasts for an hour and a half at Ritsumeikan University, you must take at least 7 class sessions of classes per week. You can register up to a maximum of 20 credits each semester (including Japanese classes).
Detailed information on these courses can be found using Ritsumeikan’s Online Syllabus tool.
- 01.To search for a course syllabus using the Online Syllabus, click “For Public” to open the search page, then click “English” at the top-right of the page to change the language.
- 02.Copy and paste the course code/ course title from the course list directly into the search field.
Intensive Japanese Language (IJL) Track
Kinugasa Campus (Kyoto)
- 2022 Spring - IJL Undergraduate Course List
- 2022 Spring - IJL Graduate Course List
- 2022 Spring - IJL Undergraduate Level VII-VIII Select Regular RU Course List
- 2022 Spring - IJL Graduate Level VII-VIII Select Regular RU Course List