What is the Medical Service Center？
At the Medical Service Center, we support from the health perspective, students, faculty, and staff members in their efforts to live a rich school life.
Our main duties consist of health management through, health annual Medical Examinations, consultations, and health education activities. We also have a clinic that provides medical treatment.
- Annual medical examinations
- Clinics (Internal Medicine/Psychiatrist)
- Health consultations
- First aid
- Study abroad support (Travel Clinic)
- Issuance of Certificates of Health (for employment, nursing experience, teaching experience, etc.)
- Prevention of infectious diseases