"Made in Japan: Japan's Craftsmanship" project, that Art Research Center, Ritsumeikan University (ARC) contributed to, was launched on Google Cultural Institute in January, 2016.
With six contributing institutions including ARC, 82 Japanese crafts from Aomori to Kyushu such as Nishijin Woven Textiles and Kyo Satsuma Ware in Kyoto, Kutani Ware and Wajima Lacquer Ware are exhibited online.
- Aomori’s Traditional Handicrafts
- Sendai Tourism, Convention and International Association
- Tachibana Museum
- Isehan-Honten Museum of Beni
- Art Research Center, Ritsumeikan University
- Department of Industry and Labor Akita Prefectural Government