*In the April 27 Emergency Support Guidelines, this Support Fund was described as an economic support measure for sudden changes in household financial situation.
The "Ritsumeikan University Emergency Student Support Fund" will be established as part of our “Emergency Relief Package in Response to the COVID-19 Outbreak.” The Ritsumeikan University Emergency Student Support Fund is made up of not only university funds, but from donations from faculty and staff and many other people involved with Ritsumeikan. The purpose of the Fund is to provide financial support to students who are not able to work at their part-time jobs or whose allowance from family has decreased as a result of sudden changes in the household financial situation due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
(1) Support amount: 90,000 yen (30,000 yen/month x 3 months, lump sum payment)
(2) Number of students to be selected: Approximately 10% of those enrolled at Ritsumeikan
(3) Eligible Applicants
Undergraduate and graduate students who meet the criteria and requirements of 1) and 2) below:
1) Those who are enrolled in a regular course of undergraduate or graduate study at Ritsumeikan (including international students)
2) Those who have experienced one or both of ① and ② below.
① The applicant themselves experienced a significant decrease in income due to not being able to work at their part-time job or having their working hours decreased as a result of COVID-19.
② The applicant experienced a significant decrease in allowance from family due to a sudden change in family finances due to COVID-19,
(4) Application guidelines and application method* We accept the application form only via an online system.
・Application form *The reception desk has been closed.
(5) In principle, we cannot receive any inquiries regarding this support fund. For details, please check the application guidelines, FAQ.
・FAQ *June 5 updated
■Emergency Relief Package in Response to the COVID-19 Outbreak