Tuition & Fees for a first year of high school IB course
|Payment Before Entry||Admission Fee||¥120,000|
|Payment After Entry||Tuition Fee||¥638,000|
|Educational Improvement Fee||¥291,000|
|IB Course Fee||¥750,000|
- * Fees for Uniform , specified goods, and deposit for oversea study tours, etc. are also necessary.
- * We revise school fee every year and will inform applicants of the updated fees at the time of the annoucement of successful applicants.
- * IBDP Sundry Expenses are necessary.
- * Fees shown in the above table are annual fees. Tuition Fee and Educational Improvement Fee are to be paid in two installments. (in April and October)
|Dorm admission fee||¥150,000|
（for two meals a day）
|Membership of the boarding student association admission fee||¥1,000|
|Membership of the boarding student association fee||¥2,400/year|
- * Boarding fee and Food expenses are to be paid in two installments. (in April and October)
- * Students may take a lunch in student canteen and bread or small lunches are sold in the school shop.