Registration for e-Rad (The Cross-Ministerial R&D Management System) and RU Researcher's Database
e-Rad (The Cross-Ministerial R&D Management System)
What is e-Rad?"The Cross-Ministerial Research and Development Management System (e-Rad) is a cross-ministerial system enabling online management of research and development processes (acceptance of applications, screening, acceptance, management of accepted projects, results reports, etc.) for the Competitive Funding System run by Japanese ministries and agencies and other funding systems."
Source: e-Rad Research and Development (https://www.e-rad.go.jp/en/about.html)
To those who is is to apply for competitive public funds by Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology and other public fund-allocating bodies for the first time (e.g. Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research (KAKENHI)):
Please download ‘Application Form1-eRad "e-Rad Registration Request Form’ from the link below.
Please download ‘Request for Resignation / Transfer Procedures for e-Rad’ from the link below.
Ritsumeikan University Researcher’s DatabaseThese forms are for creating a new profile. Please submit the forms to the Research Office. For the eligibility, please refer to the following.
Target for RegistrationThere are two types of positions in RU Researcher's Database: those who are required to be registered and those who want to be registered.
[Positions that are required to be registered]
- Tenured faculty member (Sennin kyōin): Professor (Kyōju), Associate professor (Junkyōju)
- Fixed-term faculty member (Ninkisei kyōin): Assistant Professor (Jokyō), Special assistant professor (Tokunin jokyō)
- Beginner assistant professor (Shonin jokyō)
- Eminent research professor (Tokubetsu shōhei kenkyū kyōin)
- Research professor (Kenkyū kyōin)
- Senior researcher (Senmon kenkyūin)
- Researcher (Kenkyūin)
- Beginner researcher (Shonin kenkyūin)
Researchers with the following positions may register upon application by researchers.
If you want to register, please submit "Profile Registration Request" to the Research Office at OIC.
- Specially appointed faculty member (Tokubetsu nin'yo kyōju)
- Professor/Distinguished professor (Tokumei kyōju)
- Special-contract faculty member (Tokubetsu keiyaku kyōin)
- Eminent professor (Tokubetsu shōhei kyōin)
- Research associate (Joshu)
- Visiting research professor (Shōhei kenkyū kyōin)
- Affiliate research professor (Kyakuin kenkyū kyōin)
- Visiting professor (Kyakuin kyōin)
- Keizoku koyou kyōin
- Senior research fellow (Tokubetsu kenkyū fellow)
- Visiting senior researcher (Jōseki kenkyūin)