Links to information published by The Ritsumeikan Trust related to the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) have been collated and are listed below. Please check this page for new or revised information, links to which will be posted here.
- The Ritsumeikan Trust Crisis Response Task Force
- Measures to prevent spread of the Virus
- For New Students
- For Current Students
- Ritsumeikan University Events and Ceremonies
- Information regarding Facilities at Ritsumeikan University
- Research Activity
- Travelling abroad or returning to Japan
- For Faculty and Staff Members
- Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University (APU) and Affiliated Schools
- Information from Government Ministries and Municipalities
1. The Ritsumeikan Trust Crisis Response Task Force
The Establishment of The Ritsumeikan Trust Crisis Response Task Force in response to the spread of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) (March 03, 2020)
2. Measures to prevent spread of the Virus
3. For New Students
4. For Current Students
Regarding Classes for the Spring Semester, Academic Year 2020 (Updated March 16, 2020)
- AY 2020 spring semester classes will begin on Monday, April 6 (Graduate School classes to begin Sunday, April 5, with the exception of the quarter system and science-based programs).
- However, Sunday, April 5 to Saturday, May 2 is a period designated to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 and classes will not take place in classrooms, rather they will be conducted online.
Please check manaba+R for details.
5. Ritsumeikan University Events and Ceremonies
Regarding cancellation of Ritsumeikan University Commencement Ceremonies, Academic Year 2019, and Ritsumeikan University Matriculation Ceremony, Academic Year 2020 (March 27, 2020)
Policy Regarding the Holding of Ceremonies and Events in Response to the Spread of Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) (March 04, 2020)
＊For information on whether events will go ahead or not EVENTS>>>
6. Information regarding Facilities at Ritsumeikan University
Click ”English" in the upper right-hand. The information on the site is translated by a web-based machine translation system.